Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the purchases in the www.novevinarstvi.cz online store. These terms and conditions specify and clarify the rights and obligations of the seller (NOVÉ VINAŘSTVÍ, a.s., Výsluní 613, 691 83 Drnholec) and the buyer (customer).
By confirming the order, the customer agrees with the below terms and conditions of the online store of NOVÉ VINAŘSTVÍ
Goods may be ordered:
- Online through the winery e-shop at www.novevinarstvi.cz/en/eshop
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone at +420 519 518 082
The order must contain: the name of goods, quantity, method of payment, delivery method, shipping address and billing address (if different from mailing address), contact information (name, email, phone).
All such orders are binding. By placing an order the buyer confirms that he/she is familiar with the terms and conditions. The seller acknowledges the obligation to deliver faultless goods in accordance with the characteristics usual for the type of goods and with the standards and regulations of the Czech Republic.
Goods that are in stock will be shipped as soon as possible and no later than 3 work days from the receipt of the order (payment on delivery) or from crediting the money to the seller's account (payment transfer). If the goods you would like to order are not in stock, we will inform you about the possible time of the delivery.
The method and place of delivery is determined based on the buyer's order. The delivery is considered as completed when the goods are delivered to the address provided by the buyer. The transport to the delivery address is provided by the seller. The shipment always includes a tax document (invoice).
It is an obligation of the buyer to inspect the goods upon receipt. If the buyer finds mechanical damage to the packaging of the goods, the buyer is obliged to submit a claim to the carrier's driver immediately - the carrier bears responsibility for any shipment damage.
Methods of Delivery
Personal pickup at NOVÉ VINAŘSTVÍ, a.s., Výsluní 613, 691 83 Drnholec
Delivery to an address by the buyer by Toptrans or Beskyd carriers, shipping costs paid by the buyer.
Shipping cost for orders up to CZK 5,000 (including VAT) is CZK 250 (including VAT)
Shipping cost for orders over CZK 5,000 is paid by the seller.
There are 6 bottles in a box, thus you can order only a number of bottles divisible by six.
Payment for goods can be made:
- Cash or card - personal pickup in the winery
- Transfer to the account of the seller, then the goods are sent by a carrier to your address, amount includes shipping.
- Payment on delivery. The goods are sent by a carrier to your address, amount includes shipping.
Withdrawal From Contract
Cancellation of an order by the buyer
The buyer has the right to cancel the order at any time before the delivery of the goods, without any charges.
Withdrawal from the contract concluded by means of distance communication - In accordance with § 53 (7) of the Civil Code, as amended, the consumer may withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of goods. If you decide to withdraw within that time, please follow the instructions listed below. If you do, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price:
1) Send the information about returned goods (withdrawal from the contract) to email@example.com or in writing by regular mail to NOVÉ VINAŘASTVÍ, a.s., Výsluní 613, 691 83 Drnholec. Please provide your account number to which we will send the money.
2) Send the goods to our address at NOVÉ VINAŘASTVÍ, a.s., Výsluní 613, 691 83 Drnholec. The goods must be in the original packaging, must show no signs of use, must be complete and with the original proof of purchase. Do not send it as payment on delivery and we recommend that you insure the goods.
When all the above conditions are met, we will transfer the money to your account no later than 10 work days after receipt of the goods.
Withdrawal from the contract is effective if it is delivered within 14 days of receipt of goods. If any of the above conditions are not met, unfortunately we cannot accept withdrawal from the contract and the goods will be returned at the expense of the sender.
Cancellation of an order by the seller
The seller reserves the right to cancel the order or its part in case the goods are no longer produced or delivered. In such a case the seller will immediately contact the buyer to agree on how to proceed. In case the buyer has already paid part or the whole amount of the purchase price, this amount will be transferred back to his account in the shortest possible time.